Thursday 14 April 2016

Part Four... Newborn speaks ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป
Mamma ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป every baby is different ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ as it is decided by many factors such as Genetics, time of delivery and ongoing mother's illness like Blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid diseases etc... 
Please Mamma do not compare me with other babies...๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป
I am the best ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†...
Take care of my and your nutrition ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿง€๐Ÿถas per doctor's ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿป advice and improve hygiene...
As intercurrent illness like vomitings ๐ŸŒฌ and Diarrhea ๐Ÿšฝ can make me weak...
Only recommended tonic is Vit D ๐ŸŒžand sometimes iron ๐Ÿšฉalso...
Do not worry for my growth ๐Ÿ“ˆ, follow my doctor ..watch me growing through periodic check up ๐Ÿ”ฆ⏲...
I am the best... I am the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment